Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Acapulco

Ok, so, just got back from the fabulous chain Acapulco, where I had a slightly above average meal of shrimp enchiladas and buttered vegetables. Authentic, it was not. But, after a long hard day spinning the stories(entertainment marketing is my main source of income), one wants something simple, fast, down the block and with a localized coupon (this week, five dollars off any order of more than $20). So, there we were. Nothing too notable except that Carl's bandana cooly wrapped around his head flung open on the sides and I thought to myself, "now that just doesn't look right." Then, I realized he looked like a jester. So, I halted our conversation, he felt a disturbance in the force and then felt his head, immediately fixing his jester cap into a modium of cool. But, the damage was done. I told him about his jester qualities and he complained in his best Shirley MacLaine from POSTCARDS FROM THE EDGE, "It opened."

Ok, so, it wasn't exactly a "it just twirled up" moment, but still pretty uproarious as things go...and, sadly, I'll never be able to look at him in a bandana the same way.

No comments: