Thursday, December 30, 2004

Yoga

Made it home tonight in time for yoga at Silver Lake Yoga, where I got the bejeebus stretched out of me. Jessica was the instructor (she also teaches in Pasadena and City Yoga in West Hollywood) and she is very sweet and daunting. Exactly what you need in a yoga instructor. Anyway, I love yoga and I've been going to Silver Lake Yoga for a few years now.

Recently, I did try Silver Lake Bikram Yoga (really in Atwater Village, which annoys me to no end -- Atwater has enough identity issues without chain yoga slapping it around) and found it very hot, but not as creative and challenging. Though, I did manage to sweat out at least twice the amount of fluid in my body each time. I don't know how, but I did.

Anyway, after two visits to Bikram, I thought I'd go back to Silver Lake and I wasn't disappointed. If you haven't tried yoga yet, do. It's great exercise for body and mind. You'll feel better literally overnight. If you are going to keep one resolution next year, let that be the one. You and the world will be a better place. Cheers!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, I think I'm going to bookmark you!

You should check out my site tantra sex site.
It's all about Yoga related stuff.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, I think I'm going to bookmark you!

You should check out my site grace marina del rey tantra site.
It's all about Yoga related stuff.

Anonymous said...

Mystified About Yoga? yoga english names and positions will demystify it for you so you can start a healthier life.

Anonymous said...

Yoga Physical Benefits Using the man yoga clothing techniques we have uncovered to treat it.

Anonymous said...

Beginner's Guide To Yoga Will teach you yoga baby clothes & more.

Anonymous said...

The Fools Cap
My site is better than yours! LOL. J/K
Seriously check it out though, emotional intelligence versus stress management